Welcome to Kokimiloki.eu, the Website for home goods.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of this Website. By using our Website in any way, or by buying from us, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use our Website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Description and Use of this Website
- These terms and conditions apply in any event to You as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Goods and so far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to our Website.
- This agreement is made in the English language. If there is any conflict in meaning between the English language version of this agreement and any version or translation of this agreement in any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
- We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to You are those posted here on our Website on the day You order Goods.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
The website is available to you “AS IS” without any representation in terms of the quality or availability of the website. We try to maintain a constant, error-free service, but we are unable to guarantee that the website will always be available or that it will operate free from error. To the extent permitted by law, we will not accept any liability arising from any errors or unavailability of our site. Although we use anti-virus software to protect the content of our website against known viruses, we cannot guarantee that the material on our website is free from viruses or malicious codes. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have taken precautions to protect your own computer system from virus infection. Whilst we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on the site is the most recent and correct, from time to time the specifications of services, special offers and prices can change without notice.
Acceptance of your order
Your order is an offer to buy from us. We shall accept your order by e-mail confirmation. That is when our contract is made. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase and tell you approximately when we shall dispatch your order.
If we cannot accept your order we will inform you of this promptly in writing by email. This may occur for any one or more of the following reasons:
- Where goods are no longer available.
- The identification of an error in the order.
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment.
- If your payment is not received and you have already received the product(s) ordered from us, you must pay for the product(s) or return them to us in accordance with the ‘Returns’ section outlined below.
Copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights
All images, illustrations, designs (including product designs), graphics, icons, photographs, video clips and other materials that appear as part of this Website are subject to copyright, trademark, service mark, and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses, and rights of publicity and privacy, all worldwide rights, which are owned by Online Content Studio
You must not republish, sell, rent, sub-license, reproduce, duplicate or copy any material from https://kokimiloki.eu. You must not redistribute any content from https://kokimiloki.eu. The Content of this Website and the software is intended solely for personal non-commercial use by you and other users of the Website.
Product representation and availability
Every effort is made to ensure that the Goods we supply correspond as closely as possible to the pictures displayed online. However, variations can occur. These could include but are not limited to, slight differences in shades of wood, colour, texture or dimensions of products. No responsibility can be accepted for these variations. Due to the handmade nature of products, there may be slight imperfections and some items may have slight differences. This by no means affects the quality of the product.
Goods we supply are bespoke. Because we rely on our suppliers, we do not guarantee that Goods advertised on our website are available.
We reserve the right to discontinue products.
The images shown online are for illustration purposes only. Some products are also shown with additional props but these are not included in the sale of a product.
Price and Payment
- All prices on this Website are in EUR (€) and are inclusive of VAT at 20%. Prices do not include delivery costs – these will be added on when you check out to pay. We reserve the right to alter prices either up or down, including any variations to the rate of VAT but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an email accepting the order.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
- We accept payment through Stripe secure server. Stripe Inc. is an American financial services and software as a service (SaaS) company dual-headquartered in San Francisco, California and Dublin, Ireland.
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 14 days from the date when we accept that repayment is due.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept cheques, bank transfers or payments over the phone.
- Please note we are unable to change the delivery address after your order has been dispatched.
- Occasionally, circumstances beyond our control can delay the delivery date. We cannot accept liability for any loss or inconvenience that may result from the delay.
- If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. So we are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or non-delivery.
- Time for delivery specified on the Order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.
- Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery.
- If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 30 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
- After 3 unsuccessful delivery attempts, the shipment is returned to us. If you are still interested in delivery, you will be charged additional charge fees, which we will confirm in writing before we dispatch it to you. The amount charged will cover additional administration costs, shipping costs and other expenses which are a consequence of the undelivered goods.
- If you contact us to say that you have not received your order we will require you to sign a non-receipt form before we can resend your order. This can be sent via email or by the post and must be received back within 7 days.
We make every effort to ensure that the Goods we supply correspond as closely as possible to the pictures displayed online. However, variations can occur. These could include but are not limited to, slight differences in shades of wood, colour or texture. Due to the handmade nature of products, there may be slight imperfections. This by no means affects the quality of the product. No responsibility can be accepted for these variations and you must check the measurements and suitability of the Goods for your requirements.
1. You may cancel or change your order at any time before we despatch your order. If you do, we will refund to you the original price of the Goods together with the original delivery charge. Please email us at email@example.com stating your name, your order number and the reason you wish to cancel your order.
2. Please note we are unable to change the delivery address after the Goods have been despatched.
3. We will refund your money within 14 days of receipt by us of the returned Goods.
4. Refunds will be issued to the card which was used to place the order.
5. In the event of any unwanted Goods, they must be returned to us within 14 days from the date you receive your order, not including the day you received it. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased.
6. All returns must be sent to the following address: 10 Dagmar Road, Windsor, SL41JL, United Kingdom.
7. We ask that the Goods are returned in the original packaging and condition. Please retain all original packaging until you are certain you wish to keep your items.
8. You are responsible for the cost of returning your order. We are not obliged to refund to you your cost of re-packing and returning the Goods. If you do not pay the costs of return delivery, we will deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be refunded to you.
9. In the event that the Goods are damaged when delivered to you, please let us know as soon as you discover any damage via email at email@example.com. Please include your order number and an image of the damaged item if possible. Returns of damaged items will only be accepted if the goods were damaged when delivered to you. If you would like a replacement, please let us know when you report the item as damaged. We will replace the items free of charge. If we are unable to fulfill your request for a replacement we will be happy to refund you for the cost of the damaged items.
10. If you claim that the item is defective, the defect must be reported to us within two weeks of becoming apparent.
11. You must tell us by email message to firstname.lastname@example.org that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect and when it arose.
12. If we agree that we are liable, we will cover the cost of return carriage and will refund the Goods or replace the Goods (subject to availability) free of charge.
13. If we replace or refund Goods, you have no additional claim against us either under this agreement or by statute or common law, in respect of the defect.
14. Goods should be returned with all packaging as far as possible in their original condition, securely wrapped and at your cost (with the exception of faulty Goods or Goods damaged when delivered to you).
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. OnlineContent does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of OnlineContent. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws OnlineContent shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- OnlineContent reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so, if You warrant and represent that:
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
We do not accept liability for direct or indirect losses arising from your use of our website.
Law and Jurisdiction